Salmon is filled with quality protein and omega-3 benefits, making it the perfect center of your healthy dinner. Serve your salmon on a bed of fresh or braised greens. Servings: 4
Here’s what you need…
For the salad:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 (3oz) wild caught salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, lime juice, and garlic. Put half of the yogurt mixture aside in the fridge. Coat the salmon with the other half of the yogurt mixture and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place the salmon on prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. Turn on the high broil for an additional 5 minutes until the top of the salmon has browned.
- Serve the salmon on a bed of kale with a dollop of the reserved yogurt.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 172 calories, 6.9g fat, 62mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 24.6g protein.